Advertise with Us
WHY ADVERTISE WITH EDIBLE TAMPA BAY?
Edible Tampa Bay taps into what people care about right now – local food, farmers, chefs and food artisans; healthy eating; community and personal gardens; and more.
Your business will be highlighted in a magazine that’s locally owned, but part of a network of 70+ Edible Communities publications that were recognized by the James Beard Foundation as 2011 Publication of the Year.
As an Edible Tampa Bay advertiser:
- Your ad will be read. We always have more content than ads, which means our readers devour each issue cover-to-cover.
- You get a listing in our Advertisers Directory, in print and online, and benefit from our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You’ll get exposure all over the Tampa Bay region from Brooksville to St. Pete Beach, Tarpon Springs to Lakeland.
- You receive a supply of Edible Tampa Bay to give to your customers. They’ll thank you for it.
- You support the local food community by helping us promote its bounty.
Edible Tampa Bay at a glance:
We produce 20,000 copies of this full-color publication four times a year, with distribution throughout Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk and Hernando counties at:
- Farmers markets
- Select retailers and restaurants
- Community events
- Other local businesses
Each issue, you’ll reach well over 70,000 readers, based on pass-along reader estimates.
Come grow with us!
Contact us to advertise:
You can expect each issue of Edible Tampa Bay to include a rich mix of regular departments, seasonal recipes and longer feature stories celebrating the food and drink of our region and the people who produce and prepare it.
Among the content:
- Edible Notes
Brief tidbits about our favorite local finds – farms, retailers, books, restaurants, products and events – to keep readers in-the-know.
- The Main Dish
Stories of restaurants, caterers and other professional kitchens where talented chefs are serving up the region’s best dishes.
- To Market, To Market
Highlights from the farmers’ markets, CSAs, roadside stands and other sources for the terrific fresh food of Tampa Bay.
- Local Libations/The Uncorked Dork
Who and what’s behind great drinks in our area – from locally-roasted coffee to Florida’s craft beer – plus irreverent wine know-how from our very own “Uncorked Dork.”
- Edible Adventures
Ideas for fun excursions around our region, with food and drink at the forefront.
Our readers are champions of local, independent businesses. They care about the quality of the food they eat and where it comes from – and don’t mind paying more for something if its quality is exceptional or its story unique. And they’re active consumers who share their opinions with others. Just the kind of customers you’re looking for.
According to an Edible Communities survey, our readers are:
- Men and women – readership is an even split among the sexes
- Between 25 and 40 years old (median age is 34)
- College graduates (80%)
- Professionals, educators, entrepreneurs and artists, with average household incomes of more than $100,000