- 4 cups spring mix salad mix (any leafy greens will work)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, softened
- walnuts or almonds (optional)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. poppy seeds
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbs. grapefruit juice, fresh grapefruit suggested
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Salt + pepper, to taste
To a mason jar, add all ingredients. Secure lid, and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Plate spring mix. To each of four plates, top with ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ avocado, 1-ounce goat cheese. Garnish with nuts, if desired. Toss with dressing. Serves 4.